Roller Coaster

Roller Coaster
Loops.....

Friday, September 25, 2015

Check out this blog!



I had the pleasure to read “General Public vs Coaster Enthusiast” by Dwain Sponseller. He wrote an excellent article that I can truly relate to.  His article is all about the differences between the general public at amusement parks and coaster enthusiasts at amusement parks. I can agree that there is a significant difference between the two.
                Dwain also goes on talking about how amusement parks work to appease the general public and not the coaster enthusiasts. That is because the general public brings in more money per person because of all the extra in-park purchases. Coaster enthusiasts are there to get the best deal and get the most coasters out of the operating hours.
                He mentions also about how coaster enthusiasts get to the park early and leave the park late. I can personally say I have done both and it is definitely a must for any theme park. In addition, coaster enthusiasts look for breaking news on all new rides coming to the parks for the next operating year. I am one of those people who get excited for the big announcements. For instance, I did a blog review on the upcoming ride Valravn at Cedar Point.
                The blog Coaster-net is a great blog site to check out. I particular liked the blog post by Dwain Sponseller from September 10, 2015.  I recommend looking at not only my blog, but other blogs to get different views and opinions on the roller coaster. Check back to my blog regularly to get news and opinions on roller coasters!

General Public vs Coaster Enthusiast by Dwain Sponseller
http://www.coaster-net.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment