Roller Coaster

Roller Coaster
Loops.....

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Take a Look at Some Older Blog Posts of Mine

    I have had this blog for a few weeks now and I've created lots of posts, pages, and pillar articles. After a while, older posts go un-noticed. This doesn't mean that they are worse then any other post. It just means that they simply got pushed back in the blog feed due to chronological order. Today, I am going to highlight some older blog posts and pages that you should check-out and also I will give you a click summary about each post so you can choose which one suits your interest the best.

About Me Post- If this is your first time visiting my blog, you should go check-out my first blog post. This post tells you everything you need to know about this blog and I.

Cedar Point's New Roller Coaster 2016- This is a great article to read about Cedar Point Amusement Park's new dive coaster they are adding next year. You can also take a POV ride on the ride, just click the link.

Six Flags Great America Review- Check out my review on Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, IL. If you plan on visiting this park, definitely read this post. It help you figure out what to expect at this park.

Privacy Policy Page- Check out this page if you wanna read about the technical side to my blog.

Thank-you to all who read my blog. I enjoy creating this blog and giving insight to our coaster enthusiasts like myself. I hope you all continue to read my blog and enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment